Wednesday 25 March 2020

Days 1-3/84 of isolation

This post comes from Rushden, Northamptonshire and is one of the less exotic places I've visited (although I think you need the same jabs). I'm staying with my parents because sadly I've been informed that I'm "extremely vulnerable" and "at risk of dying" if I catch COVID-19, and ordered to "remain at home for a minimum of 12 weeks". I thought Rushden would be better than Nottingham as I'm able to have my own bedroom and bathroom, and work has allowed me to work from home (plus Darryl has a cough).






Writing this blog has kept me sane in times of incarceration and isolation before, so I'll keep on going whilst being clear I write it for my benefit, not your amusement (although if you enjoy it... bonus!). I've always aimed for the tone of this blog to be 'quite upbeat, considering' and that's what I'll try to maintain, but please accept my advance apologies if it turns into a millennial snowflake version of Anne Frank (on a significantly less inspiring scale).




So what have I been up to? Bugger all.




Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days 4-12/82 of isolation

Days 4-12 of isolation have been spent doing, well, fuck all really. A high was receiving my 'shielding letter' in the post, bec...