Friday 10 October 2014

Days 10 & 11

My parents and I have devised a game - I get the following number of points for each person I poke with my stick each day. It's passing the time quite well.

Medical student = 1 point 
One of my visitors = 2 points 
Another patient/one of their visitors = 3 points
HCA = 4 points
Nurse = 5 points
SHO = 6 points
Sister = 7 points
Reg = 8 points
Consultant = 10 points

Tomorrow I'm going to theatre to have more lines put in, so I might be a bit quiet for a day or two. I'm sure James will do a post on my behalf if anything big happens before I'm able to write one for myself.

Love Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Another game for you......Get your mum to bring some mint imperials in and see how many you can discretely place into peoples pockets. xx

    ReplyDelete

Days 4-12/82 of isolation

Days 4-12 of isolation have been spent doing, well, fuck all really. A high was receiving my 'shielding letter' in the post, bec...